Page Title Here

Below is a list of all the blog posts you are posting that your
visitors might be interested in...

< Go back

Deep-dive content

Webinar: Lessons learned from an Agile QA Transformation



Enjoy this free live webinar, part of the Next Normal Webinar Series.


Over 80% of all transformations fail. Based on our experience, we strive to increase your chances of being part of the 20% that succeeds. One of the main reasons for failure is that a transformation requires a focus on people, processes and technologies. The same applies to a QA transformation: How does a (agile) transformation impact your QA processes, people and technologies? 

In this webinar Kris Laes and Davy Kenis, QA Agile coaches, talk about the different QA approaches (agile vs traditional), their biggest lessons learned so far from QA transformations and key delivery metrics to measure your own.


Get access to the recording

Leave your contact details below and we'll send you
the whitepaper immediately.